Best Parenting Tips
Great Parenting Tip - Get Kids Involved In Cooking.
- 1. No parent is perfect- if someone claims to be perfect put in earplugs and ignore.
- 2. Get yourself a doorbell you can unplug. It costs less than 25 bucks and easy to install and lets you move the doorbell or totally shut it off. Nap-time for any age is crucial and even more so for adults.
- 3. You know what you did with the doorbell? Unplug the phone.
- 4. Sit down and play with your kids. Actually play. Turn off the TV and enjoy playing with your kids.
- 5. You know the laundry pile? It's OK for it to grow - as long as there are enough clothes you do not have to be Suzy homemaker and have it neat and perfect.
- 6. The way to get kids involved in healthy eating is to get them excited - have them help with a garden, plant and grow vegies.
- 7. Get them more involved by having them help create and clean in the kitchen - they are more apt to try the food they create.
- 8. Sit and read. To them, with them, have them read to you. Make it habit from day one of being home - it's a great skill being able to read and some do not encourage their children to read.
- 9. Kids do not have to be on every team, in every group, and be busy 24/7. They need time to chill and relax too.
- 10. Kids will be kids. Let them play. Let them get dirty - even in the kitchen making pasta. Remember they are learning life and math skills in subtle ways and even though you did not ask, remember kids are kids and they grow up way too fast. Enjoy the boo boos and the smiles and the jokes, before you know it you blink and they are having babies of their own!
Problem Solving 4 Kids
Learn my 7 Step Problem Solving 4 Kids Process
A step by step guide to
teach your kids to be solution orientated.
- Your Stories
- Questions Answered
My Subscribers Get Freebies!
Let me know how I can support you to be an Awesome Parent!
Click N Kids would have to be one of my subscribers most popular programs, and from what they say, it is mostly because the kids have fun while they are learning. In fact they don't even realize they are learning! Click N kids are using the Looney Tune Characters now in their phonics program, which of course kids just love.